댓글 0건 조회 12,489회 작성일 11-03-21 18:03
The Standard Way
This procedure gives you a full root shell! You can damage your system if you are not careful!
When booting up press ESC at the grub prompt and use the arrow keys to select the rescue mode option and press enter.
- This will boot the system in rescue mode and you should arrive at a prompt that looks like this
- To reset your password type this in
passwd <username>and then enter you new password.
- Once you are done resetting your password you can than switch back to the normal GUI mode by putting this in
If if appears to boot normally, but you see a message that says:
- Give root password for maintenance (or type Control-D to continue):
then you will have to try a different trick below.
The Other Way
If the "Standard Way" does not work for you and you recieve the "Give root password for maintenance" message, you can recover your password using the following steps
1. Reboot your computer
2. Press ESC at the grub prompt.
3. Select your image.
4. Highlight the line that begins kernel and press 'e' to edit
5. Go to the very end of the line, change the ro to rw and add init=/bin/bash
press enter, then press b to boot your system.
Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
6. Type in passwd username
7. Set your password.
8. Type in reboot
- 이전글리눅스 최근 수정된 파일을 찾을때 find 명령 옵션 11.03.31
- 다음글웹쉘 (webshell) 검색기 Web Shell Searcher wws.zip Web Shell Searcher 1.0 11.03.13
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.